Royal Enfield initiates Road Side Assistance programme in India
Royal Enfield announced the introduction of its Road Side Assistance (RSA) programme in India. The new RSA service will be available to both existing and new customers. While customers buying a new Royal Enfield product will be offered with a free one year subscription to the RSA, the existing customers can avail the services by paying a fee to the manufacturer.
Royal Enfield's RSA package will assist the customers in cases where they have a breakdown due to mechanical or technical issues. The manufacturer will send technicians to fix the problems at the location of the breakdown. The company will charge the customer only for any spares or consumables, if required, are used to repair the bike on-spot. In a case where the bike's battery gets completely drained or the bike is running low on fuel, features like battery recharging and fuel refueling are also offered on-spot under Royal Enfield's latest scheme with the rider having to pay for the latter. The manufacturer will also provide free towing service if the customer's bike is immobilised within 100kms from any Royal Enfield service station. In case of any mishap occurring beyond the 100km range, the manufacturer will charge the customer for the towing service.
According to Royal Enfield, customers possessing a bike not more than 3 years old can purchase the subscription by paying a fee amounting to Rs 800. Customers owing a Royal Enfield bike not more than five years old will have to pay Rs 1000 to avail the RSA package.
Starts Rs 1,68,273
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000