Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 to get alloy wheels as an option
The flagship Royal Enfield offerings, Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 will soon be offered with additional accessories. These include alloy wheels, electric accessories and also luggage options. The official Royal Enfield website has already listed these sections with a "coming soon" label.
2019 Royal 650 with alloy wheels rendered
We believe the luggage options will consist of panniers and other supporting accessories whereas the electrical addons might include auxiliary lights. The addition of alloy wheels will make the new 650s second offering from RE as presently it is only offered on the Thunderbird X. Here's a detailed list down of the other accessories that you can fit on your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 in India.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 was easily the most anticipated motorcycle of 2018!
The fuel-injected, air/oil-cooled 650cc parallel twin motor produces 47PS at 7,100rpm and 52Nm at 4,000rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycles also get a slip-assist clutch. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Twin draws inspiration from the yesteryear Royal Enfield Interceptor and it looks in line with the modern classics seen from other manufacturers. The Continental GT 650 Twin, on the other hand, is an ode to the cafe racer culture that was dominant a few years ago.
Starts Rs 2,50,000
Starts Rs 2,65,000
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package
- NewsFIA Formula E: Mahindra Racing returns to site of their first win - the Berlin ePrix
- NewsHyundai could offer 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine in Elite i20 and Verna in near future
- NewsHyundai could debut N performance brand in India by 2022