Royal Enfield introduces nine new colours across product line
Royal Enfield has introduced nine new colour options spread across the range. Out of these, there are four new shades for the Classic, three new shades for the Bullet and one each for the Thunderbird and the Continental GT. Royal Enfield will be offering these new shades in addition to the existing options and won't cost any more. RE has already started taking bookings for the new range.
The Royal Enfield Classic 500 gets Chrome Green and Classic Chrome Grey while the Classic 350 gets Mint and Chestnut. Commenting on the new colours for Royal Enfield Classic, Rudratej Singh, president of Royal Enfield said " The new colours of the Classic have been carefully chosen to bring alive the authenticity of the Classic's post war design. The Classic is a well-loved motorcycle and every new iteration of it has been eagerly anticipated. We had to be very careful with the colours as just any old shade of green or chestnut wouldn't have been good. So we chose a very vintage-y mint green and similarly the chestnut with an old patina". The Royal Enfield Classic is priced at Rs 92,063 (on-road, Delhi).
There new paint scheme on the Continental called GT Green, which draws inspiration from Britain's racing history. "The GT Green colour borrows its inspiration from the British racing history where the colour was particularly well loved. It brings out the GT's classic racing credentials and is a heritage extension after the GT Red and GT Yellow", said Singh. The GT Green is priced at Rs 2,16,246 (on-road, Delhi).
The Royal Enfield Bullet 500 dons a new Marsh Grey paint job with copper coloured Madras pinstripes, while the Bullet 350 Electra gets two new colours - Maroon and Blue. The Bullet 500 and Bullet 350 are priced at Rs 1,69,688 and Rs 1,32,788 respectively. The Royal Enfield Thunderbird gets a new Asphalt colour which is inspired by long highways. The new shade is available on both, the Thunderbird 350 and Thunderbird 500 variants.
Starts Rs 1,13,000
Starts Rs 1,58,274
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018