Royal Enfield Rider Mania in Goa from November 17 to 19, 2017
Royal Enfield has announced the dates for its annual motorcyclist gathering 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania to be held at Vagator, Goa. The event will take place from November 17 to 19, 2017. Referred to as the largest gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts, each year the event attracts a few thousand participants who revel in the sun, sand, and of course Royal Enfield motorcycles. Participants from overseas also make it to India for the Royal Enfield Rider Mania. Royal Enfield says the event will have enough activities to keep experienced riders as well as new riders engaged. While event is next month, Royal Enfield has already begun promotion for the same with rides in major cities. The company says participants from Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and Punjab have already registered for the 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania.
Action from the trials event at 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
There are 12 different activities planned for the RE Rider Mania this year. These include dirt track racing, slow race, maze chase, trials, long distance travel forum, art showcase, a merchandise store, arm wrestling, a riding school, off road riding school, as well live music and stand-up comedy performances among others. The custom motorcycle showcase is sure to be a crowd favourite like every year, with one-off custom built motorcycles based on Royal Enfields. If that sounds like your idea of fun, registration for the event is open at the Royal Enfield website.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids