Royal Enfield Rider Mania in Goa from November 17 to 19, 2017
Royal Enfield has announced the dates for its annual motorcyclist gathering 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania to be held at Vagator, Goa. The event will take place from November 17 to 19, 2017. Referred to as the largest gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts, each year the event attracts a few thousand participants who revel in the sun, sand, and of course Royal Enfield motorcycles. Participants from overseas also make it to India for the Royal Enfield Rider Mania. Royal Enfield says the event will have enough activities to keep experienced riders as well as new riders engaged. While event is next month, Royal Enfield has already begun promotion for the same with rides in major cities. The company says participants from Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and Punjab have already registered for the 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania.
Action from the trials event at 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
There are 12 different activities planned for the RE Rider Mania this year. These include dirt track racing, slow race, maze chase, trials, long distance travel forum, art showcase, a merchandise store, arm wrestling, a riding school, off road riding school, as well live music and stand-up comedy performances among others. The custom motorcycle showcase is sure to be a crowd favourite like every year, with one-off custom built motorcycles based on Royal Enfields. If that sounds like your idea of fun, registration for the event is open at the Royal Enfield website.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show