Royal Enfield Rider Mania in Goa from November 17 to 19, 2017
Royal Enfield has announced the dates for its annual motorcyclist gathering 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania to be held at Vagator, Goa. The event will take place from November 17 to 19, 2017. Referred to as the largest gathering of Royal Enfield enthusiasts, each year the event attracts a few thousand participants who revel in the sun, sand, and of course Royal Enfield motorcycles. Participants from overseas also make it to India for the Royal Enfield Rider Mania. Royal Enfield says the event will have enough activities to keep experienced riders as well as new riders engaged. While event is next month, Royal Enfield has already begun promotion for the same with rides in major cities. The company says participants from Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and Punjab have already registered for the 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania.
Action from the trials event at 2016 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
There are 12 different activities planned for the RE Rider Mania this year. These include dirt track racing, slow race, maze chase, trials, long distance travel forum, art showcase, a merchandise store, arm wrestling, a riding school, off road riding school, as well live music and stand-up comedy performances among others. The custom motorcycle showcase is sure to be a crowd favourite like every year, with one-off custom built motorcycles based on Royal Enfields. If that sounds like your idea of fun, registration for the event is open at the Royal Enfield website.
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Grand Pitstop paddock stand
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions