Royal Enfield showcases one-offs at Wheels and Waves festival in France
Royal Enfield recently went to the famous Wheels and Waves festival, a motorcycling and surfing event in Europe. Held in Biarritz, France, the festival lasted from June 8-12, 2016, and showcases various custom motorcycles from around the country, with various themed art and music. Royal Enfield showcased its complete line-up, including two of its own custom motorcycles.
The first custom has been named Mo' Powa' (try saying that while trying to sound like an intellectual) and is styled like a low riding dragster with an almost skeletal appearance. Based on the Classic 500, the bike gets its namesake from the turbocharger bolted into the frame (why not), along with a hand-fabricated exhaust from Harris Performance.
The second custom Dirty Duck is based on the Continental GT and is a bit of an oddball. It is styled to be like an offroader with a protective panel, off-road tyres and get this a snorkel (for underwater adventures). The snorkel has also been fabricated by Harris Performance. The headlights are embedded in a fabricated panel, while the tail lights are twin mini-LEDs which lend a cyborg-esque look to the face.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000