Royal Enfield teases a bobber-styled motorcycle ahead of an EICMA unveil
Even with the launch of the Royal Enfield 650 twins right around the corner, the company has teased a new bobber-style motorcycle that it will unveil at EICMA 2018.
Royal Enfield hasn't revealed much other than the November 6 unveil date at the motorcycle show in Milan. The sole teaser image shows some details like a single sprung seat like on the Classic bikes. Other details seem to be an LED headlamp with DRLs and alloy wheels. Other changes are a flatter handlebar, a raised instrument cluster and a low exhaust can. The overall design will obviously be retro-themed with traditional bobber styling cues, much like the Triumph Bonneville Bobber.
Mechanically it is unclear what the bike sits on. This could possibly be a derivative of the frame from the 650 twins and be powered by the same 650cc motor. Or the bike could be positioned lower and uses the underpinnings from the 350/500 Classics.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,56,372
Starts Rs 12,15,800
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled