Royal Enfield teases a bobber-styled motorcycle ahead of an EICMA unveil
Even with the launch of the Royal Enfield 650 twins right around the corner, the company has teased a new bobber-style motorcycle that it will unveil at EICMA 2018.
Royal Enfield hasn't revealed much other than the November 6 unveil date at the motorcycle show in Milan. The sole teaser image shows some details like a single sprung seat like on the Classic bikes. Other details seem to be an LED headlamp with DRLs and alloy wheels. Other changes are a flatter handlebar, a raised instrument cluster and a low exhaust can. The overall design will obviously be retro-themed with traditional bobber styling cues, much like the Triumph Bonneville Bobber.
Mechanically it is unclear what the bike sits on. This could possibly be a derivative of the frame from the 650 twins and be powered by the same 650cc motor. Or the bike could be positioned lower and uses the underpinnings from the 350/500 Classics.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,50,000
Starts Rs 11,92,000
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip