Royal Enfield teases a bobber-styled motorcycle ahead of an EICMA unveil
Even with the launch of the Royal Enfield 650 twins right around the corner, the company has teased a new bobber-style motorcycle that it will unveil at EICMA 2018.
Royal Enfield hasn't revealed much other than the November 6 unveil date at the motorcycle show in Milan. The sole teaser image shows some details like a single sprung seat like on the Classic bikes. Other details seem to be an LED headlamp with DRLs and alloy wheels. Other changes are a flatter handlebar, a raised instrument cluster and a low exhaust can. The overall design will obviously be retro-themed with traditional bobber styling cues, much like the Triumph Bonneville Bobber.
Mechanically it is unclear what the bike sits on. This could possibly be a derivative of the frame from the 650 twins and be powered by the same 650cc motor. Or the bike could be positioned lower and uses the underpinnings from the 350/500 Classics.
Starts Rs 2,65,000
Starts Rs 2,50,000
Starts Rs 11,11,500
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019