Royal Enfield Tour of Rajasthan 2012 starts February 6
Royal Enfield has a history of conducting exciting rides all across India and they are beginning their first ride of 2012 with the Tour of Rajasthan. The ride will start from February 6 and end on February 15, 2012. Rajasthan is famous for its deserts, dry salt lake, well maintained highways and sand dunes and tackling those on a bike is certainly going to be an interesting challenge.
Last year, the bikers were flagged off from Royal Enfield's brand store in Jaipur and covered more than XX km. Along the way, they also experienced Rajasthani meals, paid homage at a temple dedicated to Royal Enfield Bullet and also visited various monuments. To register for this event, visit www.royalenfield.com
And as always, OVERDRIVE advises and insists on wearing proper riding gear for your safety.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip