Royal Enfield updates its Bullet 350 and other motorcycles in India
Royal Enfield has introduced new features in the the Bullet 350 though still optional. The 350cc single cylinder bike gets a front disc brake and an electric starter. These though, come at an extra cost. With the new added features, the bike gets a new price of Rs 1.2 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Image of the standard Bullet used for reference
This isn't the only big piece of news from the Chennai based company, the Classic 350 also gets new colours. The new off-white colour called 'ash' gives the Classic 350 a nice rustic look with the all new Royal Enfield logo done in black and gold. There is also the lagoon blue colour which adds to the oomph. The bike currently has a waiting period of six to eight months. There is no price increase.
The new off-white colour called 'ash' gives the Classic 350 a nice rustic look with the all new Royal Enfield logo done in black and gold
Royal Enfield also added new colours to the Classic 500 (silver) and Thunderbird series (blue).
Starts Rs 1,16,476
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show