Royal Enfield's 9th edition of One Ride concluded - receives record-breaking participation
The Royal Enfield's 9th edition of One Ride concluded on April 28, 2019. Over 15,500 riders across India let alone 340 riders from Delhi participated in the ride which the company claims is a new record by itself. A total of 374 rides were organised in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bangalore along with 50 other cities across the nation.
The theme this year was 'Ride as one' and following the theme, a total of 3,500 registered riders attended 511 rides on a global scale. Internationally, the event took place in 35 countries - i.e. Bogota, Medellin, Milan, Rome, Paris, London, Bangkok, Shah Alam, Jakarta, Kathmandu, Dubai, Kuwait.
Earlier last month, Royal Enfield flagged off an expedition to Karakoram Pass. The historic pass which was once the Afghan trade route is situated at 18,176 ft above sea level. Royal Enfield says, no one has attempted the pass on a motorcycle. The purpose of attempting the pass is also to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Kargil Vijay Diwas.
Royal Enfield flags off Himalayan Heights expedition to Karakoram Pass
- NewsSkoda CEO assures no job cuts post COVID, Enyak EV will debut in 2020
- NewsWhat powers the world's most powerful cars?
- NewsNew-gen Hyundai Creta, Aura and Verna can be bought on Click to Buy online platform
- NewsFollow the build progress of the world's most expensive "new" Honda Civic
- FeaturesNews ways to reduce impacts of a side collision in cars
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055