Obituary: Rudratej Singh, president and CEO, BMW India, has passed away
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Rudratej Singh, president and CEO, BMW India, and a friend and compatriot in the industry. Affectionately known as Rudy, he took over the mantle at BMW India, after a four-year long stint as global president at Royal Enfield, and over 18 years at Unilever where he last served as vice president in Singapore.
Rudy was also a humanitarian, at the helm of a charity for underprivileged girl children, an award-winning golfer, and a passionate biker, with half a dozen or more motorcycles in his garage. Our condolences are with his grieving family and colleagues. Rest in peace, Rudy.
- NewsNew-gen BMW S 1000 R in works, could get major updates
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block