Obituary: Rudratej Singh, president and CEO, BMW India, has passed away
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Rudratej Singh, president and CEO, BMW India, and a friend and compatriot in the industry. Affectionately known as Rudy, he took over the mantle at BMW India, after a four-year long stint as global president at Royal Enfield, and over 18 years at Unilever where he last served as vice president in Singapore.
Rudy was also a humanitarian, at the helm of a charity for underprivileged girl children, an award-winning golfer, and a passionate biker, with half a dozen or more motorcycles in his garage. Our condolences are with his grieving family and colleagues. Rest in peace, Rudy.
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15