Sajeev Rajasekharan appointed Managing Director at Harley-Davidson India
Harley-Davidson today announced the appointment of Sajeev Rajasekharan as the Managing Director of its India operations. The company mentions that Sajeev will manage Harley-Davidson India's leadership team and will be responsible for in-country sales, dealer network management, marketing, service and operations activities to expand the company's presence in the country. Sajeev Rajasekharan has already taken charge from Peter MacKenzie who was appointed as the MD of HD India in 2017.
On his appointment, Nigel Keough, General Manager, Emerging Markets, Harley-Davidson, commented, "We are delighted to welcome Sajeev to the Harley-Davidson family. Sajeev brings with him years of experience across customer-focused industries and we are positive that his expertise will be valuable as we build the next generation of Harley-Davidson riders in India."
Prior to joining Harley-Davidson India, Sajeev was working with Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Ltd. as the Executive Vice President. He has also worked across multiple consumer durable companies including Panasonic, Electrolux, Samsung India, Thomson India, Onida and Blow Plast.
Earlier this year, Harley-Davidson had announced that come 2020, one year after the LiveWire opens the Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle line, there will be new motorcycles from a new platform ranging from 500 to 1250cc.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launch in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani