Sajeev Rajasekharan appointed Managing Director at Harley-Davidson India
Harley-Davidson today announced the appointment of Sajeev Rajasekharan as the Managing Director of its India operations. The company mentions that Sajeev will manage Harley-Davidson India's leadership team and will be responsible for in-country sales, dealer network management, marketing, service and operations activities to expand the company's presence in the country. Sajeev Rajasekharan has already taken charge from Peter MacKenzie who was appointed as the MD of HD India in 2017.
On his appointment, Nigel Keough, General Manager, Emerging Markets, Harley-Davidson, commented, "We are delighted to welcome Sajeev to the Harley-Davidson family. Sajeev brings with him years of experience across customer-focused industries and we are positive that his expertise will be valuable as we build the next generation of Harley-Davidson riders in India."
Prior to joining Harley-Davidson India, Sajeev was working with Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Ltd. as the Executive Vice President. He has also worked across multiple consumer durable companies including Panasonic, Electrolux, Samsung India, Thomson India, Onida and Blow Plast.
Earlier this year, Harley-Davidson had announced that come 2020, one year after the LiveWire opens the Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle line, there will be new motorcycles from a new platform ranging from 500 to 1250cc.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000