Sandeep Sinha appointed as MD of Cummins India and VP of India ABO
Cummins Inc has announced that Sandeep Sinha has been promoted to vice president India ABO, effective immediately. As VP of the India ABO, Sinha will serve as the managing director of Cummins India and become an officer of Cummins Inc. In this role, Sinha's responsibilities include leading the businesses and corporate functions in India with 21 manufacturing sites, more than 200 locations and 7 legal entities, which contribute $ 2 billion in sales to the company. He will report directly to Norbert Nusterer, president of power systems. Sinha had joined Cummins in 2004 as a corporate indirect purchasing manager.
ver his career at Cummins, he has held several leadership roles in corporate strategy in the USA, new & recon parts and industrial engine business in India. The company states that he also played a key role in the start-up of multiple plants at the Cummins Megasite in Phaltan, India. Most recently, Sinha served as the COO of Cummins India.
Speaking on the announcement, president and COO of Cummins Inc, Rich Freeland said: "I am thrilled that Sandeep will serve in this role, and I am confident that Sandeep's leadership vision, strong business acumen, and commitment to excellence will enable the ABO to continue delivering outstanding business performance. Throughout his career, Sandeep has lived the Cummins value of excellence through his focus on areas such as safety, quality and operational efficiency".
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far