Sandeep Sinha appointed as MD of Cummins India and VP of India ABO
Cummins Inc has announced that Sandeep Sinha has been promoted to vice president India ABO, effective immediately. As VP of the India ABO, Sinha will serve as the managing director of Cummins India and become an officer of Cummins Inc. In this role, Sinha's responsibilities include leading the businesses and corporate functions in India with 21 manufacturing sites, more than 200 locations and 7 legal entities, which contribute $ 2 billion in sales to the company. He will report directly to Norbert Nusterer, president of power systems. Sinha had joined Cummins in 2004 as a corporate indirect purchasing manager.
ver his career at Cummins, he has held several leadership roles in corporate strategy in the USA, new & recon parts and industrial engine business in India. The company states that he also played a key role in the start-up of multiple plants at the Cummins Megasite in Phaltan, India. Most recently, Sinha served as the COO of Cummins India.
Speaking on the announcement, president and COO of Cummins Inc, Rich Freeland said: "I am thrilled that Sandeep will serve in this role, and I am confident that Sandeep's leadership vision, strong business acumen, and commitment to excellence will enable the ABO to continue delivering outstanding business performance. Throughout his career, Sandeep has lived the Cummins value of excellence through his focus on areas such as safety, quality and operational efficiency".
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh