Sandeep Sinha appointed as MD of Cummins India and VP of India ABO
Cummins Inc has announced that Sandeep Sinha has been promoted to vice president India ABO, effective immediately. As VP of the India ABO, Sinha will serve as the managing director of Cummins India and become an officer of Cummins Inc. In this role, Sinha's responsibilities include leading the businesses and corporate functions in India with 21 manufacturing sites, more than 200 locations and 7 legal entities, which contribute $ 2 billion in sales to the company. He will report directly to Norbert Nusterer, president of power systems. Sinha had joined Cummins in 2004 as a corporate indirect purchasing manager.
ver his career at Cummins, he has held several leadership roles in corporate strategy in the USA, new & recon parts and industrial engine business in India. The company states that he also played a key role in the start-up of multiple plants at the Cummins Megasite in Phaltan, India. Most recently, Sinha served as the COO of Cummins India.
Speaking on the announcement, president and COO of Cummins Inc, Rich Freeland said: "I am thrilled that Sandeep will serve in this role, and I am confident that Sandeep's leadership vision, strong business acumen, and commitment to excellence will enable the ABO to continue delivering outstanding business performance. Throughout his career, Sandeep has lived the Cummins value of excellence through his focus on areas such as safety, quality and operational efficiency".
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed