Sandro Garbo recreates Steve McQueen's "Le Mans" in a stunning graphic novel
Steve McQueen was famous for being the king of cool, having starred in movies like The Great Escape, Bullitt, and Papillion. But perhaps the movie that motorsport fans remember him for the most was Le Mans. It might not have been a huge ticket-seller when it was released back in 1971, but it has gained quite a fan following over the years. One of its biggest fans actually went and created a stunning graphic novel based on the movie. What's better is that it's on sale now!
A Belgian graphic novelist, Sandro Garbo, and his team spent three years creating the book titled, Steve McQueen in Le Mans. Garbo says that he began working on it after Steve McQueen appeared in his dream and asked him to recreate the movie as a graphic novel. And that's just what he's gone and done. From the images seen on the internet, it's clear that Garbo has done a fabulous job of retelling the story through vivid, detailed illustrations. To get a preview of what's in the book, here's a short animated trailer of the graphic novel that the team has put out on YouTube.
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India