Sanjay Gupta joins Nissan India as marketing head
Nissan India has appointed Sanjay Gupta as the new marketing head, who will be reporting to Arun Malhotra, managing director effective from December 21, 2015. Prior to joining Nissan India, Sanjay has worked with automobile manufacturers such as Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd, Hyundai Motor India Pvt Ltd and Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. His last stint before joining Nissan India was with M3M India Limited where he was the senior vice president of marketing.
"Sanjay Gupta has a consistent record of high performance and extensive experience in automotive sales, service, and marketing in India. I am happy to have a seasoned leader like him join us to accelerate Nissan's progress in a dynamic market like India," said Arun Malhotra.
At Nissan India, Sanjay Gupta will be handling key responsibilities of brand promotion, positioning, developing new strategies for different products, defining pricing as well as deliver positive results based on the new strategies.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000