Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed executive VP 2W business of Piaggio India
Former senior vice president, marketing at Mahindra and Mahindra, Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed as the executive vice president (2W business) of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. He has also previously worked with LML for five years. Ravi Chopra is the president of Piaggio Vehicles.
Sanjeev will be reporting to Stefano Pelle, the CEO for Piaggio Vehicles. Stefano joined the company in October last year. At the India Bike Week 2015, the Piaggio group formally introduced its Aprilia and Moto Guzzi brands. Aprilia had on display the RSV4 Factory, Shiver and Caponord Rally on display while Moto Guzzi had California 1400 Touring LE, Griso SE, V7 Stone and V7 Racer motorcycles.
Starts Rs 21,29,000
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3