Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed executive VP 2W business of Piaggio India
Former senior vice president, marketing at Mahindra and Mahindra, Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed as the executive vice president (2W business) of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. He has also previously worked with LML for five years. Ravi Chopra is the president of Piaggio Vehicles.
Sanjeev will be reporting to Stefano Pelle, the CEO for Piaggio Vehicles. Stefano joined the company in October last year. At the India Bike Week 2015, the Piaggio group formally introduced its Aprilia and Moto Guzzi brands. Aprilia had on display the RSV4 Factory, Shiver and Caponord Rally on display while Moto Guzzi had California 1400 Touring LE, Griso SE, V7 Stone and V7 Racer motorcycles.
Starts Rs 21,29,000
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block