Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed executive VP 2W business of Piaggio India
Former senior vice president, marketing at Mahindra and Mahindra, Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed as the executive vice president (2W business) of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. He has also previously worked with LML for five years. Ravi Chopra is the president of Piaggio Vehicles.
Sanjeev will be reporting to Stefano Pelle, the CEO for Piaggio Vehicles. Stefano joined the company in October last year. At the India Bike Week 2015, the Piaggio group formally introduced its Aprilia and Moto Guzzi brands. Aprilia had on display the RSV4 Factory, Shiver and Caponord Rally on display while Moto Guzzi had California 1400 Touring LE, Griso SE, V7 Stone and V7 Racer motorcycles.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept