Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed executive VP 2W business of Piaggio India
Former senior vice president, marketing at Mahindra and Mahindra, Sanjeev Goyle has been appointed as the executive vice president (2W business) of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. He has also previously worked with LML for five years. Ravi Chopra is the president of Piaggio Vehicles.
Sanjeev will be reporting to Stefano Pelle, the CEO for Piaggio Vehicles. Stefano joined the company in October last year. At the India Bike Week 2015, the Piaggio group formally introduced its Aprilia and Moto Guzzi brands. Aprilia had on display the RSV4 Factory, Shiver and Caponord Rally on display while Moto Guzzi had California 1400 Touring LE, Griso SE, V7 Stone and V7 Racer motorcycles.
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'