Savsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
Savita Oil Technologies Limited is an Indian brand that has its presence in wind energy, automotive and industrial lubricants and petroleum products with diverse applications. The company has launched the Savsol lubricant brand with a revised position to attract the millennial consumers and mechanics, states the company.
Sunil Aima, CEO, Lubes, Ravindra Pisharody, Non Executive Director, Sanjeev R Pandit, Non Executive Director, Gautam N Mehra, CMD, Savita Group, Suhas Dixit, Executive Director, Siddharth Mehra, Executive Director, Simran Mehra, Non Executive Director
Savsol lubricants claims to increase fuel efficiency to ensure maximum engine performance with minimal or mitigated emissions. The company further mentions that a third of its portfolio uses the highest grade of Group-III base oils and is one of the top-3 petroleum speciality companies in India. Savsol has engine oils that meet BSIV norms for trucks (diesel engine oils), motorcycles (MCO) and passenger vehicles. It is the first company in India to market "bioTransol", a transformer oil that is made from natural ester-based vegetable oil.
Savsol Lubricants brand logo
"It is a commitment from Savita, India's only carbon-positive speciality petroleum company to have an innovation pipeline and bring in greener products. The new direction, co-developed with our stakeholders consumers, mechanics and trade partners is a commitment to deliver uncompromising performance while constantly improving on environment-friendliness." Sunil Aima, CEO- Lubes for Savita
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show