Savsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
Savita Oil Technologies Limited is an Indian brand that has its presence in wind energy, automotive and industrial lubricants and petroleum products with diverse applications. The company has launched the Savsol lubricant brand with a revised position to attract the millennial consumers and mechanics, states the company.
Sunil Aima, CEO, Lubes, Ravindra Pisharody, Non Executive Director, Sanjeev R Pandit, Non Executive Director, Gautam N Mehra, CMD, Savita Group, Suhas Dixit, Executive Director, Siddharth Mehra, Executive Director, Simran Mehra, Non Executive Director
Savsol lubricants claims to increase fuel efficiency to ensure maximum engine performance with minimal or mitigated emissions. The company further mentions that a third of its portfolio uses the highest grade of Group-III base oils and is one of the top-3 petroleum speciality companies in India. Savsol has engine oils that meet BSIV norms for trucks (diesel engine oils), motorcycles (MCO) and passenger vehicles. It is the first company in India to market "bioTransol", a transformer oil that is made from natural ester-based vegetable oil.
Savsol Lubricants brand logo
"It is a commitment from Savita, India's only carbon-positive speciality petroleum company to have an innovation pipeline and bring in greener products. The new direction, co-developed with our stakeholders consumers, mechanics and trade partners is a commitment to deliver uncompromising performance while constantly improving on environment-friendliness." Sunil Aima, CEO- Lubes for Savita
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019