Savsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
Savita Oil Technologies Limited is an Indian brand that has its presence in wind energy, automotive and industrial lubricants and petroleum products with diverse applications. The company has launched the Savsol lubricant brand with a revised position to attract the millennial consumers and mechanics, states the company.
Sunil Aima, CEO, Lubes, Ravindra Pisharody, Non Executive Director, Sanjeev R Pandit, Non Executive Director, Gautam N Mehra, CMD, Savita Group, Suhas Dixit, Executive Director, Siddharth Mehra, Executive Director, Simran Mehra, Non Executive Director
Savsol lubricants claims to increase fuel efficiency to ensure maximum engine performance with minimal or mitigated emissions. The company further mentions that a third of its portfolio uses the highest grade of Group-III base oils and is one of the top-3 petroleum speciality companies in India. Savsol has engine oils that meet BSIV norms for trucks (diesel engine oils), motorcycles (MCO) and passenger vehicles. It is the first company in India to market "bioTransol", a transformer oil that is made from natural ester-based vegetable oil.
Savsol Lubricants brand logo
"It is a commitment from Savita, India's only carbon-positive speciality petroleum company to have an innovation pipeline and bring in greener products. The new direction, co-developed with our stakeholders consumers, mechanics and trade partners is a commitment to deliver uncompromising performance while constantly improving on environment-friendliness." Sunil Aima, CEO- Lubes for Savita
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa