Scania to set up new manufacturing facility in Bangalore
Scania Commercial Vehicles India will be setting up a new plant in the Narasapura industrial area in Bangalore. The company will be investing Rs 2.25 billion in this unit over the next five years with Rs 1.50 billion being invested in the coming year. The first truck will be rolling out by 2013. Initially, the plant will assemble bus and trucks as a CKD. At a later point, Scania also plans to include coach building and service workshops to this facility. Within the next five years, the company plans to roll out 2000 heavy haulage trucks and 1000 inter-city coaches and buses from its plant.
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip