Scoop: Jaguar to locally assemble the entire XJ lineup in India
Jaguar India will locally assemble the entire XJ lineup at its Pune facility. The XJ which is Jaguar's flagship car here competes with the Mercedes S-Class, BMW 7 Series and also the Audi A8 L. The Jaguar XJ is available in India with a choice of four engines. The 2.0-litre four cylinder petrol engine makes around 240PS, the 3.0-litre diesel makes 275PS. The next in line 3.0-litre petrol generates 335PS and the range topping 5.0-litre petrol makes 385PS.
The Jaguar XJ is sold in India only in the long wheelbase version and is a luxury barge. Prices for the XJ L start from around Rs 1.6 crore. More details about Jaguar's future plans will be revealed at the expo in a short while.
Starts Rs 99.56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.17 Crore
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar