Scoop: Jaguar to locally assemble the entire XJ lineup in India
Jaguar India will locally assemble the entire XJ lineup at its Pune facility. The XJ which is Jaguar's flagship car here competes with the Mercedes S-Class, BMW 7 Series and also the Audi A8 L. The Jaguar XJ is available in India with a choice of four engines. The 2.0-litre four cylinder petrol engine makes around 240PS, the 3.0-litre diesel makes 275PS. The next in line 3.0-litre petrol generates 335PS and the range topping 5.0-litre petrol makes 385PS.
The Jaguar XJ is sold in India only in the long wheelbase version and is a luxury barge. Prices for the XJ L start from around Rs 1.6 crore. More details about Jaguar's future plans will be revealed at the expo in a short while.
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350