Scoop: Volkswagen Taigun Asia-specific version to be showcased at Auto Expo 2014
We first broke the news about Volkswagen bringing in the Taigun Concept to India. A source has now confirmed that in a short while, Volkswagen will unveil the Asia-specific Taigun at the Expo. Features which point to this being an Asian version are a spare wheel on the tailgate. The Brazilian Taigun didn't have the spare wheel at the tailgate. Our source also told us that the Taigun which is being showcased will only have 2-wheel drive. The engine of the Taigun will only power the front wheels.
Volkswagen Taigun Concept
The Taigun was showcased in Brazil with a 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine. While we are not sure at this time, it is expected that the production version will have both modern petrol and diesel engines and in manual and automatic guise. More details coming from the Auto Expo 2014 straight your way. Stay tuned
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani