Season 3 of Etios Motor Racing to be held from September 26-27
The third season of Etios Motor Racing will be held at the Buddh International Circuit, Noida from September 26- 27, 2015 with 12 new racers participating in it.
Participants from the corporate sector will also get to take part in Toyota's Corporate Go Kart Challenge this year. It will be held at several locations and one lucky winner from every location will get a chance to drive the EMR race pepped car at the Buddh International Circuit.
N Raja, directorand senior vice president, marketing & sales, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "The EMR Trophy is not just a platform for the young racers to venture out into the motorsport arena, but we also go the extra mile by preparing them for bigger opportunities for racing in India. The Etios Motor Racing platform is an earnest effort from Toyota for the aspiring young racers, who are keen to develop their motoring skills."
In the second season of Etios Motor Racing, Dean Mascanrenhas claimed the victory, with racers Varun V Anker and Hisham as runner-ups joining him at the podium.
"Ever since EMR's inception in 2012 and over the years, we have seen a growing number of motorsport enthusiasts across the country. Etios Motor Racing platform has successfully catered to young aspirants to further develop their motoring skills," said Rajiv Sharma, general manager- north, Toyota Kirloskar Motor.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium