Second edition of Bajaj Pulsar Festival of Speed to begin this weekend
The second edition of the Pulsar Festival of Speed is scheduled to begin with the first round of races being held at Leisure Valley in Gurugram, Haryana.
Each round will hold four categories depending on the type of bike - the Pulsar RS 200, 200 NS, AS 200 and 220. There will be a total of six qualifying rounds for different cities. The top six participants from each city will compete in the grand finale at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore. The national champion will be awarded Rs 2.7 lakh in prize money.
After Gurugram, the second round will be held at Leonia Holistic Destination in Hyderabad on March 5, followed by Round 3 at the Marina Kart Arena in Chennai on March 11. Round 4 will be held at Meco Kartopia in Bangalore on March 19 while Round 5 will take place in Aamby Valley, Lonavala for Mumbai and Pune on April 2. The grand finale will be held along with Round 6 in Coimbatore on April 9.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far