Second edition of Bajaj Pulsar Festival of Speed to begin this weekend
The second edition of the Pulsar Festival of Speed is scheduled to begin with the first round of races being held at Leisure Valley in Gurugram, Haryana.
Each round will hold four categories depending on the type of bike - the Pulsar RS 200, 200 NS, AS 200 and 220. There will be a total of six qualifying rounds for different cities. The top six participants from each city will compete in the grand finale at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore. The national champion will be awarded Rs 2.7 lakh in prize money.
After Gurugram, the second round will be held at Leonia Holistic Destination in Hyderabad on March 5, followed by Round 3 at the Marina Kart Arena in Chennai on March 11. Round 4 will be held at Meco Kartopia in Bangalore on March 19 while Round 5 will take place in Aamby Valley, Lonavala for Mumbai and Pune on April 2. The grand finale will be held along with Round 6 in Coimbatore on April 9.
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani