Second generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
Yet another instance, Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback has been spotted on test ahead of its launch onAugust 20. With the launch of the BSVI compliant Maruti Suzuki Swift, the Korean carmaker could hurry in bringing the Grand i10 with BSVI compliant engine.
Also, the new Grand i10 could be based on an all-new platform to make it compliant with the safety and crash test that will be regulated soon.
On the cosmetic front, the car could sport a new design language, adding and the interiors could see additional features too. The Grand i10 is currently offered with a torque converter automatic box which could be replaced with an automated transmission system (AMT) - and could be offered in more than one variants.
Currently, the hatchback gets a choice of two engines, 1.2-litre petrol and diesel. Petrol makes 83PS of power and 116Nm of torque. The diesel, on the other hand, makes 74PS and 194Nm of torque.
The changes are expected to make the care dearer by Rs 40,000 across all variants. The Hyundai Grand i10 will still rival the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo, Volkswagen Polo and the Tata Tiago. The new hatchback could be priced between Rs 5.5-8 lakh ex-showroom India.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300