Second-generation Kia Ceed shown ahead of its Geneva debut
History is set to repeat itself when the second-generation Kia Cee'd will be shown at the Geneva Motor Show this March, with the first car being shown six years ago. Compared to its predecessor, however, Kia claims that the new 5-door is lower, longer and wider albeit keeping the same wheelbase. The steeply raked A-pillar along with coupe-like proportions, Kia feel, will make it stand out in a crowd of hatchbacks.
Kia have also promised new premium interiors with touch-screen technology, improved switchgear and improved driving ergonomics. The manufacturer hasn't revealed anything about the engine options and we will have to wait till the Geneva show for more information.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021