Second image of Kia Sedona MPV released
Kia previously released a teaser image of its new MPV which, we said could be the 2015 Sedona. As it turns out the second image has been released and this time it clearly states the name as the 2015 Sedona MPV.
The new car will make its debut at the New York International Auto Show which is scheduled to commence by next week. This time the image shows the side profile of the midsize MPV. The bold wheel arches seem more prominent from this angle and house big five-spoke alloy wheels. The car has a swooping roofline and by the looks of it, the rear occupants might have slightly less headroom.
Engine details have not been fully disclosed. The Sedona will be powered by a 3.3litre, V6 GDi engine, which in the Sorento crossover produces figures of 294PS and 341Nm, but we will have to wait till the car is unveiled to see how it performs under the hood of the Sedona.
Kia has said that its newest offering will have a host of innovative technologies and safety features. They have stated that the cabin of the Sedona will have Kia's UVO infotainment and telematics system which was shown at this year's Consumer Electronics Show.
ALL-NEW SEDONA SECOND IMAGE RELEASED
|World premiere at 2014 New York International Auto Show Powered by 3.3 litre V6 GDi engine Innovative UVO infotainment and telematics systems The all-new 2015 Sedona midsize MPV will make its global debut at the New York International Auto Show next week and will further raise the bar in styling and specifications for the segment. The sophisticated and purposeful Sedona rides on an all-new chassis powered by a 3.3-litre petrol direct injected (GDi) V6 engine and offers a host of innovative technology and safety features, including Kia's next-generation UVO Infotainment & Telematics system. The system was show-cased earlier in the year at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Ends|
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip