Second image of Kia Sedona MPV released
Kia previously released a teaser image of its new MPV which, we said could be the 2015 Sedona. As it turns out the second image has been released and this time it clearly states the name as the 2015 Sedona MPV.
The new car will make its debut at the New York International Auto Show which is scheduled to commence by next week. This time the image shows the side profile of the midsize MPV. The bold wheel arches seem more prominent from this angle and house big five-spoke alloy wheels. The car has a swooping roofline and by the looks of it, the rear occupants might have slightly less headroom.
Engine details have not been fully disclosed. The Sedona will be powered by a 3.3litre, V6 GDi engine, which in the Sorento crossover produces figures of 294PS and 341Nm, but we will have to wait till the car is unveiled to see how it performs under the hood of the Sedona.
Kia has said that its newest offering will have a host of innovative technologies and safety features. They have stated that the cabin of the Sedona will have Kia's UVO infotainment and telematics system which was shown at this year's Consumer Electronics Show.
ALL-NEW SEDONA SECOND IMAGE RELEASED
|World premiere at 2014 New York International Auto Show Powered by 3.3 litre V6 GDi engine Innovative UVO infotainment and telematics systems The all-new 2015 Sedona midsize MPV will make its global debut at the New York International Auto Show next week and will further raise the bar in styling and specifications for the segment. The sophisticated and purposeful Sedona rides on an all-new chassis powered by a 3.3-litre petrol direct injected (GDi) V6 engine and offers a host of innovative technology and safety features, including Kia's next-generation UVO Infotainment & Telematics system. The system was show-cased earlier in the year at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show. Ends|
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!