SEMA 2015: Honda to reveal the Ridgeline Desert Race Truck concept
Honda will showcase the Ridgeline Desert Race Truck concept at the SEMA, Las Vegas, commencing on November 3, 2015. This four-door pick-up truck is expected to launch in the market by the next year. While the spy pictures and the sketch suggest that the Ridgeline Desert Race Truck retains resemblance to a pick-up, the new design is expected to be based on the 2016 Honda Pilot SUV.
Apart from the design, the Ridgeline Desert Race Truck concept is also expected to share its engine with the 2016 Honda Pilot. The SUV will get an all new 3.5-litre V6 i-VTEC which produces 284PS of power and 355Nm of torque. The lower trims get a 6-speed automatic gearbox while the top trim is mated with an all new 9-speed automatic transmission.
The Ridgeline Desert Race Truck will be displayed along with the accessorised 2016 Civic sedan, the Pilot SUV and the HR-V compact crossover project vehicles at the SEMA motor show.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far