Shahid Kapoor bought a BMW R1250 GS adventure motorcycle
Bollywood actor, Shahid Kapoor recently brought home a BMW R1250 GS Adventure. The R1250 GS is the top of the line adventure motorcycle offered by BMW Motorrad. The actor also rode the BMW G310R and claimed it to be a perfect hack for Mumbai traffic conditions on his Instagram handle.
The BMW R1250 GS is powered by a 1254cc boxer engine that produces 138PS at 7,750rpm and 143Nm of torque at 6,250. The engine sends power to the rear wheel via axle through a six-speed gearbox.
The BMW R1250 GS gets the family design with a beefy fairing and a beaky mudguard up front. The adventure motorcycle gets different ride modes, ABS, dynamic traction control and suspension compensation Dynamic ESA, In addition, the bike hosts dynamic brake assist.
There is a 6.5-inch TFT screen on the dashboard which displays critical data if the motorcycle i.e tyre pressure. The screen can connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth and display navigation, music player and telephony.
The BMW R1250 GS gets a single-sided swingarm and spoke wired rims shod with dual purpose tyres. The bike is offered with an optional HP sports exhaust from the manufacturer without voiding the three-year warranty. The BMW R1250 GS retails at Rs 18,25,000 ex-showroom pan-India.
Shahid Kapoor also owns a Ducati Scrambler 1100 which also tells us about the Bollywood actor being an avid biker.
Starts Rs 7,27,000
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India
- News2019 Honda Activa 6G spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming Tata Tiago facelift
- NewsMG Motors to price the eZS electric SUV at sub-Rs 25 lakh, to compete with Hyundai Kona
- NewsHyundai and Kia invest USD 300 million in Ola to provide smart mobility solutions