Shahrukh Khan is the brand ambassador for Hyundai Xcent
Shahrukh Khan and Hyundai have a long standing association. Who can forget those Santro ads and even the ones featuring the i10 which helped make Hyundai a household name. Hyundai India has now named Khan as the brand ambassador for the hot selling Xcent compact sedan. The Xcent which was launched in March this year is raking in the money for Hyundai India currently.
The new Xcent TVC shows Khan as a young professional who has twins and demands something extra from life. You can see more in the TVC below.
Hyundai offers the Xcent with a range of petrol and diesel motors in India. The dual VTVT petrol motor makes 83PS and 112Nm of torque. The diesel 1.1 U2 CRDI engine produces 72PS and 180Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to five speed manual transmissions. Hyundai is expected to launch an automatic variant of the Xcent soon. Hyundai has priced the Xcent between Rs 4.65 lakh to Rs 7.38 lakh, ex-Delhi
Read more about Hyundai Xcent from OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench