Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 motorcycle engine oil launched in India at Rs 1,051
Shell Lubricants has launched Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 for motorcycles with engine capacity between 300cc to 450cc. It features Shell's patented PurePlus technology that converts natural gas into a crystal-clear base oil and claims to keep the motorcycle better lubricated with no power loss over time. The Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is priced at Rs 1,051 and is available in a one litre pack.
Nitin Prasad, managing director, Shell Lubricants India said, "The heavy bike segment has witnessed an upward trend in the country. With India developing into a potential hub for premium super bikes, there is a great opportunity for a lubricant brand like Shell to bring technological expertise to this segment. With this in mind, we are happy to launch Shell Advance Ultra15W-50, our premium oil formulation for the heavier bike segment. You can now keep your bike's power loss close to zero with Shell Advance Ultra."
Currently, the Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is available with engine oil retailers and workshops across India and on Amazon.com as well.
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019