Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 motorcycle engine oil launched in India at Rs 1,051
Shell Lubricants has launched Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 for motorcycles with engine capacity between 300cc to 450cc. It features Shell's patented PurePlus technology that converts natural gas into a crystal-clear base oil and claims to keep the motorcycle better lubricated with no power loss over time. The Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is priced at Rs 1,051 and is available in a one litre pack.
Nitin Prasad, managing director, Shell Lubricants India said, "The heavy bike segment has witnessed an upward trend in the country. With India developing into a potential hub for premium super bikes, there is a great opportunity for a lubricant brand like Shell to bring technological expertise to this segment. With this in mind, we are happy to launch Shell Advance Ultra15W-50, our premium oil formulation for the heavier bike segment. You can now keep your bike's power loss close to zero with Shell Advance Ultra."
Currently, the Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is available with engine oil retailers and workshops across India and on Amazon.com as well.
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21