Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 motorcycle engine oil launched in India at Rs 1,051
Shell Lubricants has launched Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 for motorcycles with engine capacity between 300cc to 450cc. It features Shell's patented PurePlus technology that converts natural gas into a crystal-clear base oil and claims to keep the motorcycle better lubricated with no power loss over time. The Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is priced at Rs 1,051 and is available in a one litre pack.
Nitin Prasad, managing director, Shell Lubricants India said, "The heavy bike segment has witnessed an upward trend in the country. With India developing into a potential hub for premium super bikes, there is a great opportunity for a lubricant brand like Shell to bring technological expertise to this segment. With this in mind, we are happy to launch Shell Advance Ultra15W-50, our premium oil formulation for the heavier bike segment. You can now keep your bike's power loss close to zero with Shell Advance Ultra."
Currently, the Shell Advance Ultra 15W-50 is available with engine oil retailers and workshops across India and on Amazon.com as well.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani