Shell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru
Shell inaugurated its lubricant laboratory at its technology centre in Bengaluru, India. The research and development will be done for both domestic as well as international usage. The centre has 15 technical experts who will work in tandem with Indian and global original equipment manufacturers to improve the efficiency and reliability of their equipment. The Shell India technical and commercial teams will also support business development and maintenance activities of Indian customers.
Commenting on the same, Mansi Tripathy, Country Head, Shell Lubricants India, said, "OEM partnerships are the main pillars of our technology leadership. At Shell, we are significantly investing in the R&D of lubricants that help us pioneer solutions to support the evolving needs of OEMs and customers. The lubricants laboratory is an important milestone in our journey to serve our customers better, accurately matching their requirements. In addition to serving OEMs, this laboratory will also enable us in developing performance data of Shell-branded products relevant to Indian customers. We are proud to lead the way as R&D specialists in serving customers around the world."
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard
- NewsNext-generation 2022 Range Rover SUV spotted testing internationally for the first time
- NewsTata Nexon SUV gets updated fetures list
- NewsUpcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 images leaked ahead of its India launch