Shell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru
Shell inaugurated its lubricant laboratory at its technology centre in Bengaluru, India. The research and development will be done for both domestic as well as international usage. The centre has 15 technical experts who will work in tandem with Indian and global original equipment manufacturers to improve the efficiency and reliability of their equipment. The Shell India technical and commercial teams will also support business development and maintenance activities of Indian customers.
Commenting on the same, Mansi Tripathy, Country Head, Shell Lubricants India, said, "OEM partnerships are the main pillars of our technology leadership. At Shell, we are significantly investing in the R&D of lubricants that help us pioneer solutions to support the evolving needs of OEMs and customers. The lubricants laboratory is an important milestone in our journey to serve our customers better, accurately matching their requirements. In addition to serving OEMs, this laboratory will also enable us in developing performance data of Shell-branded products relevant to Indian customers. We are proud to lead the way as R&D specialists in serving customers around the world."
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased