Shell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru
Shell inaugurated its lubricant laboratory at its technology centre in Bengaluru, India. The research and development will be done for both domestic as well as international usage. The centre has 15 technical experts who will work in tandem with Indian and global original equipment manufacturers to improve the efficiency and reliability of their equipment. The Shell India technical and commercial teams will also support business development and maintenance activities of Indian customers.
Commenting on the same, Mansi Tripathy, Country Head, Shell Lubricants India, said, "OEM partnerships are the main pillars of our technology leadership. At Shell, we are significantly investing in the R&D of lubricants that help us pioneer solutions to support the evolving needs of OEMs and customers. The lubricants laboratory is an important milestone in our journey to serve our customers better, accurately matching their requirements. In addition to serving OEMs, this laboratory will also enable us in developing performance data of Shell-branded products relevant to Indian customers. We are proud to lead the way as R&D specialists in serving customers around the world."
- NewsRacing games for smartphone that will keep you busy in quarantine
- NewsAutomotive podcasts to get you through the lockdown
- News2020 Hyundai Verna: Things you may like and dislike
- FeaturesCorona Crisis has Some Silver Linings Too
- NewsNew-gen Genesis G80 sedan unveiled, to rival BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055