Shell Make the Future Festival Malaysia 2019 to be held at Sepang between April 28 - May 1
The Asian edition of the Make the Future Festival- Make the Future Live Malaysia 2019 (MtFM) is being held this weekend, April 28 to May 1, at the Sepang International Circuit . Headlining this four-day event event is the Shell Eco-marathon Asia, where prototypes built by over 100 student teams from around Asia Pacific and the Middle East will compete to be the most energy-efficient in the Shell Eco-marathon Mileage Challenge, to see who can go the farthest using the least amount of energy.
In this year's Shell Eco-marathon Asia, 10 teams from some of India's topmost engineering colleges such as Indian Institute of Technology, Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University and, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, will be participating. The idea is to demonstrate the teams' vision for fuel efficient technologies in their concept cars under various categories like gasoline, battery electric and ethanol.
There will also be virtual reality and hands-on experiences, through which members of the public alongside representatives from business, academia and governments, and school children will be able to explore what is happening now to power our world, see what the future of energy might look like and find out about bright ideas from around Asia.
Stay tuned as we bring you all the happenings from this event over the next few days.
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip