Shocking prices for Volvos new D3 variants
Volvo Auto India has launched the D3, a new variant of its existing product portfolio in India. The S60, S80 and XC60 get a new 5-cylinder turbo diesel engine under their hoods. This engine produces 165PS of power and a whopping 400Nm of torque. Volvo has priced the S60 at Rs 23.99 lakh, the S80 at Rs 31.99 lakh and XC60 at Rs 33.99 lakh for the D3 variants, ex-showroom Delhi. Furthermore, as an introductory offer, Volvo is offering a Rs 80,000 discount on all the D3 variants. These variants are now available at all Volvo dealerships.
Volvo says that with the new D3 engine, the S60 will deliver 18.5kmpl, the S80 17.8kmpl and the XC60 14.7kmpl. The D3 is claimed to have a different injection system for the piezoelectric fuel injector in comparison with the D5 engine and this gives it a smoother driving experience. As part of its safety package, the S60 D3 and S80 D3 get whiplash protection; active bending lights, dynamic stability traction control and laser assisted automatic braking. The XC60 D3 gets these features and also roll stability control and side impact protection system.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021