Shubhranshu Singh appointed as Global Head of Brand for Royal Enfield
Royal Enfield has appointed Shubhranshu Singh as the Global Head of Brand for Royal Enfield. Prior to joining RE, Shubhranshu was the Executive Vice President & Head Marketing (Sports) at Star India. As mentioned on his LinkedIN profile, Shubhranshu Singh has international exposure to category and brand management, demand creation ,sales and distribution, customer management, channel development and customer marketing in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Considering Royal Enfield's growing focus in the international markets, Shubhranshu Singh will be overseeing the brand's international operations. Royal Enfield will soon be entering the middleweight segment with the all-new Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin motorcycles. Soon after its international debut, both the motorcycles are expected to arrive in India.
Royal Enfield recently launched the Classic 500 Pegasus edition in India at Rs 2.49 lakh, on-road Mumbai. Only 1,000 units will be built of which 250 are earmarked for the Indian market. The Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus is inspired by the RE/WD 125 from WWII. Royal Enfield was actively involved providing vehicles and ammunition during the World Wars. The company used to make components and parts for rifles in the early 1800s.
Starts Rs 1,75,687
- NewsFAME 2: Electric 3- and 4-wheelers need to produce public transport permit to claim incentive benefits
- NewsJaguar Land Rover wins case against Jiangling Motors over Evoque copy
- NewsToyota Kirloskar Motor increases dependency on renewable sources of energy, results in 51,000 tons of Co2 reduction
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip