Shubhranshu Singh appointed as Global Head of Brand for Royal Enfield
Royal Enfield has appointed Shubhranshu Singh as the Global Head of Brand for Royal Enfield. Prior to joining RE, Shubhranshu was the Executive Vice President & Head Marketing (Sports) at Star India. As mentioned on his LinkedIN profile, Shubhranshu Singh has international exposure to category and brand management, demand creation ,sales and distribution, customer management, channel development and customer marketing in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Considering Royal Enfield's growing focus in the international markets, Shubhranshu Singh will be overseeing the brand's international operations. Royal Enfield will soon be entering the middleweight segment with the all-new Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin motorcycles. Soon after its international debut, both the motorcycles are expected to arrive in India.
Royal Enfield recently launched the Classic 500 Pegasus edition in India at Rs 2.49 lakh, on-road Mumbai. Only 1,000 units will be built of which 250 are earmarked for the Indian market. The Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus is inspired by the RE/WD 125 from WWII. Royal Enfield was actively involved providing vehicles and ammunition during the World Wars. The company used to make components and parts for rifles in the early 1800s.
Starts Rs 1,75,687
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend