Shubhranshu Singh appointed as Global Head of Brand for Royal Enfield
Royal Enfield has appointed Shubhranshu Singh as the Global Head of Brand for Royal Enfield. Prior to joining RE, Shubhranshu was the Executive Vice President & Head Marketing (Sports) at Star India. As mentioned on his LinkedIN profile, Shubhranshu Singh has international exposure to category and brand management, demand creation ,sales and distribution, customer management, channel development and customer marketing in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Considering Royal Enfield's growing focus in the international markets, Shubhranshu Singh will be overseeing the brand's international operations. Royal Enfield will soon be entering the middleweight segment with the all-new Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin motorcycles. Soon after its international debut, both the motorcycles are expected to arrive in India.
Royal Enfield recently launched the Classic 500 Pegasus edition in India at Rs 2.49 lakh, on-road Mumbai. Only 1,000 units will be built of which 250 are earmarked for the Indian market. The Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus is inspired by the RE/WD 125 from WWII. Royal Enfield was actively involved providing vehicles and ammunition during the World Wars. The company used to make components and parts for rifles in the early 1800s.
Starts Rs 1,75,687
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards