SIAT to be announced on January 19, 2015
The director of the Automotive Research Association Of India (ARAI), Rashmi Urdhwareshe will be announcing the 14th edition of the 'Symposiumon on International Automotive Technology' or SIAT today. The announcement ceremony is going to be held at the India Habitat Centre on Lodhi Road in New Delhi. Urdhwareshe will be joined by Ambuj Sharma, additional secretary , Department Of Heavy Industries, Raman C V executive director (engineering) at Maruti Suzuki India Limited and Vishnu Mathur, director general at SIAM.
The SIAT is scheduled to be held at the ARAI from January 21-24, 2015. The symposium presents a platform for the automotive fraternity to interact and exchange their views with one another. Panelist from six automobile manufacturing countries will hold a discussion with the moot point being new ways of safer, cleaner and quieter vehicles. The event will help companies exhibit their innovations, products and services.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept