Six-round calendar for 2019 Indian National Rally Championship announced
The FMSCI has finally announced the calendar for the 2019 Indian National Rally Championship. The six-round season will begin towards the end of June in Chennai and will conclude in December in Chikmagalur. The championship will also feature rounds in Coimbatore, Kochi, Bangalore and a round in North India, the venue for which is yet to be announced.
The 2019 INRC is being promoted by the Champions Yacht Club.
|1||Chennai||Madras Motor Sports Club||June 28-30|
|2||Coimbatore||Coimbatore Auto Sports Club||August 9-11|
|3||TBA (North)||Madcap Adventure Xperiences||September 20-22|
|4||Kochi||Southern Adventure and Motorsports Club||November 1-3|
|5||Bangalore||Karnataka Motor Sports Club||November 22-24|
|6||Chikmagalur||Motor Sports Club of Chikmagalur||December 13-15|
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle