Six-round calendar for 2019 Indian National Rally Championship announced
The FMSCI has finally announced the calendar for the 2019 Indian National Rally Championship. The six-round season will begin towards the end of June in Chennai and will conclude in December in Chikmagalur. The championship will also feature rounds in Coimbatore, Kochi, Bangalore and a round in North India, the venue for which is yet to be announced.
The 2019 INRC is being promoted by the Champions Yacht Club.
|1||Chennai||Madras Motor Sports Club||June 28-30|
|2||Coimbatore||Coimbatore Auto Sports Club||August 9-11|
|3||TBA (North)||Madcap Adventure Xperiences||September 20-22|
|4||Kochi||Southern Adventure and Motorsports Club||November 1-3|
|5||Bangalore||Karnataka Motor Sports Club||November 22-24|
|6||Chikmagalur||Motor Sports Club of Chikmagalur||December 13-15|
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut
- NewsBSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
- NewsHyundai Motors collaborates with Canoo to develop an EV platform
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa