Skoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier voted brand manager 2017
Skoda Auto's CEO Bernhard Maier has received the brand manager 2017 award from the German Council Design. GDC conferred the award on him for his outstanding achievements with Skoda. "I am delighted with this special award, which I gladly accept as a representative of the entire Skoda team," Bernhard Maier said on Tuesday at the ceremony, which took place at the start of the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt Palm Garden. "Under the new global brand management, we have not only launched great new products, such as the Skoda Kodiaq and the new Skoda Karoq, but also sharpened and realigned Skoda as a brand in all dimensions."
GDC annually hosts the Automotive Brand Contest from 2011. As many as 14 competition categories and four special categories are conducted and they in all cover the vehicle design both for premium as well as the volume brands. Brand design and multimedia networking to campaigns and events are also checked. The independent panel of experts consisting of media personnel and industry experts decide the awards.
Starts Rs 34.84 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty