Skoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier voted brand manager 2017
Skoda Auto's CEO Bernhard Maier has received the brand manager 2017 award from the German Council Design. GDC conferred the award on him for his outstanding achievements with Skoda. "I am delighted with this special award, which I gladly accept as a representative of the entire Skoda team," Bernhard Maier said on Tuesday at the ceremony, which took place at the start of the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt Palm Garden. "Under the new global brand management, we have not only launched great new products, such as the Skoda Kodiaq and the new Skoda Karoq, but also sharpened and realigned Skoda as a brand in all dimensions."
GDC annually hosts the Automotive Brand Contest from 2011. As many as 14 competition categories and four special categories are conducted and they in all cover the vehicle design both for premium as well as the volume brands. Brand design and multimedia networking to campaigns and events are also checked. The independent panel of experts consisting of media personnel and industry experts decide the awards.
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open