Skoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier voted brand manager 2017
Skoda Auto's CEO Bernhard Maier has received the brand manager 2017 award from the German Council Design. GDC conferred the award on him for his outstanding achievements with Skoda. "I am delighted with this special award, which I gladly accept as a representative of the entire Skoda team," Bernhard Maier said on Tuesday at the ceremony, which took place at the start of the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt Palm Garden. "Under the new global brand management, we have not only launched great new products, such as the Skoda Kodiaq and the new Skoda Karoq, but also sharpened and realigned Skoda as a brand in all dimensions."
GDC annually hosts the Automotive Brand Contest from 2011. As many as 14 competition categories and four special categories are conducted and they in all cover the vehicle design both for premium as well as the volume brands. Brand design and multimedia networking to campaigns and events are also checked. The independent panel of experts consisting of media personnel and industry experts decide the awards.
Starts Rs 34.84 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000