Skoda Auto India announces a price hike on their product line
Skoda Auto India recently announced an increase in price of their entire product line. This price hike will be effective from January 2016, and will vary between 2-3 per cent. This translates to an increase ranging between Rs 14,000 and Rs 50,000 depending on the model and trim. Skoda has attributed this increase in price to "input cost and changing market conditions."
Several other automobile manufacturers in India have announced a price hike that will be effective from January 2016. Like Skoda, they are attributing this hike to a change in input cost and market conditions. BMW announced an increase in price of all its models in the end of November, followed by Hyundai, Nissan and Tata.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders
- NewsMotoGP 2019: Last lap glory for Marc Marquez at Misano
- NewsConfirmed: KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India on September 23
- News2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive