Skoda Auto India announces a price hike on their product line
Skoda Auto India recently announced an increase in price of their entire product line. This price hike will be effective from January 2016, and will vary between 2-3 per cent. This translates to an increase ranging between Rs 14,000 and Rs 50,000 depending on the model and trim. Skoda has attributed this increase in price to "input cost and changing market conditions."
Several other automobile manufacturers in India have announced a price hike that will be effective from January 2016. Like Skoda, they are attributing this hike to a change in input cost and market conditions. BMW announced an increase in price of all its models in the end of November, followed by Hyundai, Nissan and Tata.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- NewsGeneral Elections 2019: Focus on road safety by the government in the previous term will continue, Sandhar Amkin
- NewsDiscounts on Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and Ford EcoSport - Hyundai Venue effect?
- NewsJK Tyre National Karting Championship gets complete overhaul in 2019
- News2020 Mahindra Thar 4x4 spotted testing with hard top
- NewsDr. Dieter Zetsche steps down from his position at Daimler AG and Mercedes-Benz