Skoda Auto India announces a price hike on their product line
Skoda Auto India recently announced an increase in price of their entire product line. This price hike will be effective from January 2016, and will vary between 2-3 per cent. This translates to an increase ranging between Rs 14,000 and Rs 50,000 depending on the model and trim. Skoda has attributed this increase in price to "input cost and changing market conditions."
Several other automobile manufacturers in India have announced a price hike that will be effective from January 2016. Like Skoda, they are attributing this hike to a change in input cost and market conditions. BMW announced an increase in price of all its models in the end of November, followed by Hyundai, Nissan and Tata.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- NewsSoriano Motori's electric motorcycle breaks cover
- FeaturesFive tips to take care of your car's tyres
- NewsTrack events have commenced at the BIC and MMRT
- NewsToyota establishes R&D joint venture to accelerate fuel cell technology
- NewsToyota India hikes prices of all models, including Vellfire and Camry Hybrid