Skoda Auto India announces a price hike on their product line
Skoda Auto India recently announced an increase in price of their entire product line. This price hike will be effective from January 2016, and will vary between 2-3 per cent. This translates to an increase ranging between Rs 14,000 and Rs 50,000 depending on the model and trim. Skoda has attributed this increase in price to "input cost and changing market conditions."
Several other automobile manufacturers in India have announced a price hike that will be effective from January 2016. Like Skoda, they are attributing this hike to a change in input cost and market conditions. BMW announced an increase in price of all its models in the end of November, followed by Hyundai, Nissan and Tata.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 8.48 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000