Skoda Auto India appoints Zac Hollis as director, sales, service and marketing
Skoda Auto India has announced the appointment of Zac Hollis as the director sales, service and marketing at Skoda Auto India Private Ltd. The company states that he will take charge with effect from November 1, 2018. Presently, Holis is serving as the head of sales region China at Skoda Auto, Czech Republic. Hollis will report to Skoda India's Managing Director Gurpratap Boparai. Skoda mentions that Hollis' appointment comes at a moment when Skoda Auto India has been entrusted to lead Volkswagen Group's (VW Group) India 2.0 project. Hollis will replace Ashutosh Dixit who will take on an international role within the Volkswagen Group.
Skoda Auto India has announced the appointment of Zac Hollis as the director sales, service and marketing at Skoda Auto India Private Ltd
"I am pleased to have Zac Hollis join us to head the Sales, Service & Marketing operations for Skoda Auto India. His experience and expertise in developing markets like China will help us immensely to implement the India 2.0 strategy for Skoda Auto India. I would like to thank Ashutosh Dixit for spearheading the premium positioning of the Skoda brand in India together with modernization of the dealer network through the new CICD implementation. Ashutosh, who has spent over 11 years with Skoda in India and other international assignments has been instrumental in preparing crucial ground work for the India 2.0 Project'. commented, Gurpratap Boparai, Managing Director, Skoda Auto India Private Ltd.
The RS range in recent times has been represented by the Skoda Fabia R5 WRC 2 rally car.
Skoda recently released teaser of the upcoming Skoda Vision RS concept. The Vision RS will form the basis of the design for its future compact car line-up. Not only this, the new model will also carry forth the torch of its RS motorsport family. The Skoda Vision RS concept will make its debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show in October. Skoda Auto has released two design sketches to tease this future car. A version of this car may even be made in the country under the India 2.0 plan. The RS range in recent times has been represented by the Skoda Fabia R5 WRC 2 rally car.
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover