Skoda Auto India appoints Zac Hollis as director, sales, service and marketing
Skoda Auto India has announced the appointment of Zac Hollis as the director sales, service and marketing at Skoda Auto India Private Ltd. The company states that he will take charge with effect from November 1, 2018. Presently, Holis is serving as the head of sales region China at Skoda Auto, Czech Republic. Hollis will report to Skoda India's Managing Director Gurpratap Boparai. Skoda mentions that Hollis' appointment comes at a moment when Skoda Auto India has been entrusted to lead Volkswagen Group's (VW Group) India 2.0 project. Hollis will replace Ashutosh Dixit who will take on an international role within the Volkswagen Group.
Skoda Auto India has announced the appointment of Zac Hollis as the director sales, service and marketing at Skoda Auto India Private Ltd
"I am pleased to have Zac Hollis join us to head the Sales, Service & Marketing operations for Skoda Auto India. His experience and expertise in developing markets like China will help us immensely to implement the India 2.0 strategy for Skoda Auto India. I would like to thank Ashutosh Dixit for spearheading the premium positioning of the Skoda brand in India together with modernization of the dealer network through the new CICD implementation. Ashutosh, who has spent over 11 years with Skoda in India and other international assignments has been instrumental in preparing crucial ground work for the India 2.0 Project'. commented, Gurpratap Boparai, Managing Director, Skoda Auto India Private Ltd.
The RS range in recent times has been represented by the Skoda Fabia R5 WRC 2 rally car.
Skoda recently released teaser of the upcoming Skoda Vision RS concept. The Vision RS will form the basis of the design for its future compact car line-up. Not only this, the new model will also carry forth the torch of its RS motorsport family. The Skoda Vision RS concept will make its debut at the 2018 Paris Motor Show in October. Skoda Auto has released two design sketches to tease this future car. A version of this car may even be made in the country under the India 2.0 plan. The RS range in recent times has been represented by the Skoda Fabia R5 WRC 2 rally car.
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh