Skoda Auto launches Rapid Anniversary Edition in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
Skoda Auto has introduced the Rapid Anniversary Edition in India at Rs 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom) with the changes being purely cosmetic. On the outside, this version gets contrasting decals on the lower end of the doors and a roof foil, while the interior gets wood trim panels. The Elegance Plus trim will get a car tracking system called TrackPro.
This system will stay synced with the car to allow the owner to keep track of its location through a web application. This application can also be used to record the car's trip history, set boundaries within which the car can be driven and even assign speed limits. Mobile-alerts can be configured by owner to receive notifications if the car crosses the assigned boundaries or speed limits and even if it is being towed.
Ashutosh Dixit, director of Skoda Auto India's sales, service and marketing, said, "The Skoda Rapid has been wowing buyers with its style, practicality and refinement since its launch in India, and now, thanks to Skoda's commitment to enhance ownership experience and maximizing value, customers ordering the new Rapid Anniversary Edition will get even more value for their money. It's a testament to Skoda's enduring legacy of offering clever and practical solutions for its patrons. With an amalgamation of technical features, added safety measures and appealing aesthetics, the Rapid Anniversary Edition will be a novel offering in the competitive C segment."
Additionally, Skoda is offering dual airbags as standard on all the versions of the car.
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350