Skoda brings in the Fabia Scout to India
Skoda Auto India has added the Fabia Scout variant to its Fabia model line-up. Currently Skoda is offering the Scout in only one trim and has priced the petrol variant at Rs 6.66 lakh and diesel at Rs 7.95 lakh, ex-Maharashtra.
The Scout is a higher spec alternative to the regular Fabia and features projector headlamps, peripheral protective cladding and stainless steel pedal set. The interiors get leather seats with power windows, tinted glass, integrated audio player, remote locking and dual airbags. The engines have been retained from the regular Fabia exception being the 1.6-litre 106PS petrol engine which has been saved for another day. The 1.2-litre MPI engine makes 75PS and so does the 1.2-litre TDI. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Skoda Fabia Scout prices
|Model||Engine||price ex-Maharashtra||price ex-Delhi|
|Fabia Scout||1.2 MPI||Rs 6.66 lakh||Rs 6.79 lakh|
|Fabia Scout||1.2 TDI||Rs 7.95 lakh||Rs 8.10 lakh|
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X
- NewsMG Motor India announces Benedict Cumberbatch as brand ambassador
- NewsJaguar and Land Rover will hike prices on select products by 4 per-cent next month