Skoda Citigo 5-door cometh in Geneva Show
Skoda will be showing the five-door version of the Citigo compact car at the 82nd Geneva Motor Show, with a launch slated for European markets by May 2012. The Citigo borrows heavily the design cues from parent company Volkswagen's Up! and is the brand's first car to wear the new logo.
Skoda claims that the 5-door version will be the most compact as also roomiest car in its category. The interiors will have, amongst other creature comforts, a bag hook, photo and document holder as also various net holders to keep the luggage down. The Citigo will be powered by a 1.0-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine with varying power outputs â" 61 and 76PS. The Citigo also claims to be the safest in its class by bagging a 5-star Euro NCAP rating in crash tests.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021