Skoda inaugurates new dealership in Chennai
Skoda Auto India has inaugurated a new dealership in Ambattur, Chennai. The look of this dealership is in line with Skoda's new corporate design and identity. It is not only Skoda's first facility with the new identity but also the largest in the country. Skoda says that all new dealerships will sport an attractive layout and reformed functionalities that will enhance customer experience.
The new Gurudev Motors facility is spread across two-levels and also includes a workshop with 35 service bays that can service 60 cars daily. The facility also has a brand accessory zone, training zone and lounges for customers and drivers. Each lounge is equipped with vending machines, computers, televisions and a Wi-Fi network.
Speaking on the occasion, Ashutosh Dixit, director of sales, service and marketing, Skoda Auto India said, "Reorganization is an important pillar of our Growth Strategy. We will translate the brand philosophy of 'Simply Clever clever engineering with a human touch' through every interaction with our customers. Skoda Auto in recent years, has invested heavily in modernizing and expanding the model range. Now our partners' new appearance and optimized business processes will provide the ideal backdrop for the presentation of our products to the customer. This refreshed look of our dealership network will further strengthen our position as a strong international brand."
The carmaker says that it is planning to revamp the entire dealer network over the next two years. It will continue to invest in the dealer network as part of its growth strategy. It expects the modern showrooms with a customer friendly environment to create a pleasant atmosphere for buyers.
Skoda says the exterior of all dealerships will be completely redesigned with the focus being to improve the visibility of the building. The new design elements are flexible in their construction and can be adapted to the individual circumstances of the dealerships.
Fresh colours, clarity, openness and transparency are the highlights of the new interiors of its showrooms. The focus is on functionality and clear orientation options for the customer. This new concept will allow fast, direct and easy communication with the customer.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?