Skoda inaugurates new dealership in Chennai
Skoda Auto India has inaugurated a new dealership in Ambattur, Chennai. The look of this dealership is in line with Skoda's new corporate design and identity. It is not only Skoda's first facility with the new identity but also the largest in the country. Skoda says that all new dealerships will sport an attractive layout and reformed functionalities that will enhance customer experience.
The new Gurudev Motors facility is spread across two-levels and also includes a workshop with 35 service bays that can service 60 cars daily. The facility also has a brand accessory zone, training zone and lounges for customers and drivers. Each lounge is equipped with vending machines, computers, televisions and a Wi-Fi network.
Speaking on the occasion, Ashutosh Dixit, director of sales, service and marketing, Skoda Auto India said, "Reorganization is an important pillar of our Growth Strategy. We will translate the brand philosophy of 'Simply Clever clever engineering with a human touch' through every interaction with our customers. Skoda Auto in recent years, has invested heavily in modernizing and expanding the model range. Now our partners' new appearance and optimized business processes will provide the ideal backdrop for the presentation of our products to the customer. This refreshed look of our dealership network will further strengthen our position as a strong international brand."
The carmaker says that it is planning to revamp the entire dealer network over the next two years. It will continue to invest in the dealer network as part of its growth strategy. It expects the modern showrooms with a customer friendly environment to create a pleasant atmosphere for buyers.
Skoda says the exterior of all dealerships will be completely redesigned with the focus being to improve the visibility of the building. The new design elements are flexible in their construction and can be adapted to the individual circumstances of the dealerships.
Fresh colours, clarity, openness and transparency are the highlights of the new interiors of its showrooms. The focus is on functionality and clear orientation options for the customer. This new concept will allow fast, direct and easy communication with the customer.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018