Skoda India adds new limited edition Zeal variants to entire model line-up
Skoda India has launched an additional Zeal variant to its entire product line-up in India, including the Superb, Octavia, Yeti and the Rapid. The limited edition Zeal variants sport a new colour scheme for the interior in the Superb, Octavia and Yeti, while the Rapid gets additional accessories.
The Skoda Superb, Octavia and Yeti get black interiors that include Alcantara seats, dashboard and door trims. The Skoda Rapid on the other hand gets leatherette and Alcantara seats, rear Parktronics (parking sensors), a navigation device with a rearview camera and textile floor mats.
The Zeal range of Skoda cars are now available at authorised showrooms across India.
KODA India introduces the 'Zeal Edition' across its entire model range
|Mumbai, 10th March, 2015: KODA Auto India today announced the launch of the 'Zeal Edition' across its entire model range. The Zeal edition will sport series changes within the Superb, Octavia and Yeti products; and will have comprehensive accessory packages across three Rapid variants. The new variants across the Superb, Octavia and Yeti model range will sport premium black interiors which includes - black Alcantara leather seats, black dashboard and black door trims. The KODA Rapid Zeal edition will feature leatherette and Alcantara seats, navigation device with rear view camera, rear Parktronics, observation mirror and floor textile mats. The Zeal Edition will be available across all authorized KODA showrooms in the country from 9th March, 2015 for a limited period only.|
Starts Rs 8.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.09 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018