Skoda India adds new limited edition Zeal variants to entire model line-up
Skoda India has launched an additional Zeal variant to its entire product line-up in India, including the Superb, Octavia, Yeti and the Rapid. The limited edition Zeal variants sport a new colour scheme for the interior in the Superb, Octavia and Yeti, while the Rapid gets additional accessories.
The Skoda Superb, Octavia and Yeti get black interiors that include Alcantara seats, dashboard and door trims. The Skoda Rapid on the other hand gets leatherette and Alcantara seats, rear Parktronics (parking sensors), a navigation device with a rearview camera and textile floor mats.
The Zeal range of Skoda cars are now available at authorised showrooms across India.
KODA India introduces the 'Zeal Edition' across its entire model range
|Mumbai, 10th March, 2015: KODA Auto India today announced the launch of the 'Zeal Edition' across its entire model range. The Zeal edition will sport series changes within the Superb, Octavia and Yeti products; and will have comprehensive accessory packages across three Rapid variants. The new variants across the Superb, Octavia and Yeti model range will sport premium black interiors which includes - black Alcantara leather seats, black dashboard and black door trims. The KODA Rapid Zeal edition will feature leatherette and Alcantara seats, navigation device with rear view camera, rear Parktronics, observation mirror and floor textile mats. The Zeal Edition will be available across all authorized KODA showrooms in the country from 9th March, 2015 for a limited period only.|
Starts Rs 8.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India