Skoda India appoint new managing director
Sudhir Rao has been appointed as the managing director of Skoda Auto India private limited, effective March 1, 2012. Before joining Skoda, Rao was the chief operating officer for an international car brand's Indian arm. He has also worked in many international automobile firms in Europe and US.
"We are very pleased to be hiring Sudhir Rao as managing director (MD) for SKODA AUTO India," says SKODA AUTO CEO Winfried Vahland, adding, "he is a top automobile manager with many years of experience and an international background. He also knows the Indian market perfectly. "
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip