Skoda India introduces EasyBuy finance solution on the Superb sedan
Skoda India has introduced an EasyBuy solution for the Superb sedan. The EasyBuy program offers up to 100 per cent finance scheme and up to 40 per cent EMIs for a tenure of three years through Skoda's own financial services. The EasyBuy program offers an assured buy-back value of 57 per cent for a new Skoda Superb at the end of a three-year tenure.
Along with the finance solutions, Skoda is offering the first four-year service care program that includes a four-year warranty across Skoda's portfolio. Also, the company has introduced a (segment first) six-year warrant program called the Sheild Plus.
Zac Hollis, Director - Sales, Service, and Marketing, SKODA AUTO India Pvt Ltd."SKODA has built its brand on clever offerings and a strong value proposition. In addition to offering a premium product, the 'EasyBuy' program is a unique initiative that further emphasizes the brand's effort to understand customer needs while providing them with a hassle-free ownership experience.'
Aashish Deshpande - MD and CEO, Volkswagen Finance Pvt Ltd. "With our unique financing solutions coupled with the finesse of SKODA Cars, the launch of 'EasyBuy' is another step towards offering a one-stop solution. One which is tailored to the financial and aspirational requirements of the customers. We are confident that this product will act as a true enabler for customer convenience."
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300