Skoda India launches the Yeti 4x2
Seeing the luke-warm response to its Yeti 4x4 SUV and in a bid to gain some market share, Skoda India have launched the 4x2 version of the Yeti. The new variant comes with Hill Hold Control, ESP while losing out on the Haldex 4x4 drive. Furthermore, the new variant comes with a much needed price reduction and now is attractively positioned at Rs13.20 lakh, ex-show room, Maharashtra.
The 4x2 Yeti is available in two trim levels â" Active and Ambition. The 2 litre TDI engine has been detuned and now makes 110PS of power and 250NM of torque. The 6 speed manual gearbox from the 4x4 version has been replaced with a 5 speed unit. The removal of the 4x4 system has resulted in a weight loss of 98kg. ARAI fuel efficiency figures for the Yeti 4x2 stand at 17.72 kmpl. A choice of 5 colors namely aqua mist, brilliant silver, candy white, cappuccino beige, magic black, mato brown is being offered.
Skoda Yeti 4x2 variants
|Skoda Yeti variants||Ex-show room, Maharashtra||Ex-show room, Delhi|
- NewsINRC 2019: Incident leads to cancellation of Rally of Jodhpur
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform
- NewsTata Motors announces Ziptron technology for electric vehicles
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
- NewsDucati Multistrada to get a V4 power source - slated for 2021