Skoda India opens new showroom in Delhi
Skoda Auto India has opened a new showroom in Delhi. The Grand Auto Capital is located at Pitampura and has a floor area of 3273 sq. ft. The facility can display upto five cars at a time. The service centre is located 3km away in the Wazirpur industrial area.
The opening of the new sales/service facility brings the showroom and service centre tally to six and five, respectively in the Delhi-NCR region. Skoda also announced plans to revamp 50 per cent of its showrooms in the country by the end of the year. Skoda's line up currently consists of the Rapid, Octavia, Yeti, and the all-new Superb.
"Currently Skoda Auto India is at an important juncture, strengthening the position of the brand in the country. We have invested in modernizing our dealer network to provide the ideal backdrop for the presentation of our refreshed model line-up to the customers. We are also pleased to partner with Grand Motors, who will represent the brand in Delhi. The new dealership will elevate the overall appeal of the brand and will play a key role in providing overall ownership experience. By end of 2016, about upto 50 per cent of Skoda India's dealer network will showcase the refreshed appearance" said Ashutosh Dixit, director -Sales, Service & Marketing, Skoda Auto India.
Skoda, in fact, is working on revamping its showrooms and service centres globally. Skoda claims that the new design of its dealerships portray the brand's core strength. With the new changes, Skoda aims at improving the visibility of the brand. Currently, Skoda India has a network of 66 sales and 67 service outlets across the country.
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block