Skoda India partners with Japan-based ORIX corporation for car leasing facility
Skoda India has signed a memorandum of understanding with Japan-based ORIX Auto Infrastructure services limited which is a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation. A range of leasing services will be offered on Skoda cars and SUVs through OAIS's existing business network and Skoda India dealers.
With a range of flexible leasing solutions, individuals can avail lease for up to five years on the Skoda's complete portfolio - Rapid, Octavia, Superb and the Kodiaq. Initially, Skoda's leasing solution can be availed exclusively by customers across eight metropolitan cities, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad. The facility will be extended to other cities as Skoda's 'India 2.0' project will come into play.
Sandeep Gambhir, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services Ltd (Left) and Zac Hollis, Director - Sales, Service, and Marketing, SKODA AUTO India Pvt Ltd (right)
The monthly lease rental for Skoda models will start at Rs 19,856 and cater to retail and corporate customers across segments i.e salaried individuals, working professionals, small and medium business enterprises, corporate entities and public sector units.
Skoda's leasing solutions incorporate benefits and services such as road tax, insurance, breakdown assistance, accidental repairs, end-to-end maintenance, scheduled tyre and battery changes, and a replacement vehicle.
Zac Hollis, director - sales, service, and marketing, Skoda Auto India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The partnership with ORIX reflects our commitment to reach out to our customers through new strategic avenues and serve their specific demands through superior 'value for money' products and services. The tailor-made leasing program will draw on the strengths of both companies and deliver an enhanced ownership experience to Skoda Auto customers."
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block