Skoda India starts pre-monsoon check-up camp from May 16, 2016
Skoda India is hosting a "Pre-Monsoon Campaign" across all its dealerships in the country (except Tamil Nadu). As part of the campaign, a 40-point complimentary check-up will be held between May 16, 2016 and June 15, 2016. The campaign will provide special offers on genuine Skoda suspension parts and services. Skoda currently has 66 showrooms and 67 service centres across the country.
In the 40-point check-up, customer cars will be thoroughly inspected for rain-related checks, including cleaning of the plenum chamber and pollen filter, checking tyre pressures and wheel alignment.
Skoda India's current line-up of cars includes the Rapid, Octavia, Yeti, and the range topping Superb. The company will most likely launch the all-new 7-seater Kodiaq in India early next year. It is also likely that the facelifted Rapid will also be launched in India sometime during the festive season this year.
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh