Skoda India starts pre-monsoon check-up camp from May 16, 2016
Skoda India is hosting a "Pre-Monsoon Campaign" across all its dealerships in the country (except Tamil Nadu). As part of the campaign, a 40-point complimentary check-up will be held between May 16, 2016 and June 15, 2016. The campaign will provide special offers on genuine Skoda suspension parts and services. Skoda currently has 66 showrooms and 67 service centres across the country.
In the 40-point check-up, customer cars will be thoroughly inspected for rain-related checks, including cleaning of the plenum chamber and pollen filter, checking tyre pressures and wheel alignment.
Skoda India's current line-up of cars includes the Rapid, Octavia, Yeti, and the range topping Superb. The company will most likely launch the all-new 7-seater Kodiaq in India early next year. It is also likely that the facelifted Rapid will also be launched in India sometime during the festive season this year.
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago