Skoda India starts pre-monsoon check-up camp from May 16, 2016
Skoda India is hosting a "Pre-Monsoon Campaign" across all its dealerships in the country (except Tamil Nadu). As part of the campaign, a 40-point complimentary check-up will be held between May 16, 2016 and June 15, 2016. The campaign will provide special offers on genuine Skoda suspension parts and services. Skoda currently has 66 showrooms and 67 service centres across the country.
In the 40-point check-up, customer cars will be thoroughly inspected for rain-related checks, including cleaning of the plenum chamber and pollen filter, checking tyre pressures and wheel alignment.
Skoda India's current line-up of cars includes the Rapid, Octavia, Yeti, and the range topping Superb. The company will most likely launch the all-new 7-seater Kodiaq in India early next year. It is also likely that the facelifted Rapid will also be launched in India sometime during the festive season this year.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X