Skoda India to focus on better customer experience as a next step in its India 2.0 plan
In the next step towards its India 2.0 plan, Skoda Auto has taken measure to enhance the sales and service experience for customers. A number of measures have been by the company in this regard.
It has refurbished the look and feel of its sales and service outlets to present the brand better and to enhance the feel of the Skoda brand. Highest priority has been given to functionality, clear orientation and transparency.
The company also offers a four-year service package which gives owners access to a four year/1,00,000 warranty period, four year roadside assistance and an optional four year/60,000 km maintenance package.
Another measure is the MySkoda mobile app, which hosts a number of sections including parking assist, a service cost calculator, drive tribe, and accessories shop. It allows Skoda
customers to book a service appointment, locate the nearest dealership facility, connect to Skoda customer care, and access their vehicles entire service history and itemized billing record.
Other innovations are iService, this enables a standardized and paperless service consultation process, an AI-enabled chatbot to facilitate 24x7 customer support services and interactions.
Further, digital tools like Package Pricing System Online (PPSO) which enables a user to secure an accurate cost of repair taking into account all factors and Auto part, an automated spare part ordering tool, also have been introduced.
To round off these developments, Skoda has launched a new 'Peace of Mind' Campaign to answer the most frequent customer queries with regard to sales, aftersales, and the
overall cost of ownership of a Skoda vehicle.
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- Review2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India at Rs 7.44 lakh
- NewsYamaha collaborates with Hero Cycles and Mitsui & Co to develop e-cycles in India
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga India launch
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza production increased
- News2018 LA Auto Show: Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro to be unveiled on November 28
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998