Skoda Kodiaq interior images revealed
Skoda will soon debut in the premium SUV segment with the Kodiaq. The Czech automaker will reveal the production version of the Kodiaq shortly. And just before that, the company has put out images of the interior of the Kodiaq. Skoda will launch the Kodiaq in both five- and seven-seat configurations. From the images, it is evident that the premium SUV takes certain design inspirations from the Skoda Superb. Skoda states in a statement that the Kodiaq will have the largest cabin in its class.
The Kodiaq gets a three-spoke multi-function steering wheel, shared with the premium sedan. However, it gets a completely new dashboard design with an all-black finish. We believe the cabin shown belongs to a premium variant, whereas the base and mid variants might lose out on certain premium features. The highlight of the cabin has to be the eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system which will come with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SmartLink connectivity options. In addition, it will come with satellite navigation and voice-assist options.
Aesthetically, the interior of the Kodiaq carries the same understated theme as seen on all the Skoda cars. It gets vertical air-conditioner vents that sport a matte grey finish. The air-conditioner controls are placed neatly on the central console and houses the leather-wrapped gear stick.
The cabin also look spacious and should offer generous levels of headroom and shoulder room for passengers seats on all rows. The second-row seats are adjustable and will come with reclining backrest, to make room for the last-row occupants. Skoda also claims that with a volume of 720 litres to 2,065 litres (with rear seats folded), the five-seater Kodiaq offers the largest boot in its class.
The production version of Skoda Kodiaq will be revealed on September 1, 2016. Skoda will also bring in the Kodiaq SUV in India in 2017 wherein it will rival the likes of Ford Endeavour, new Toyota Fortuner and the Honda CR-V.
Starts Rs 34.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 24.07 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India